Getting Started with Microsoft Word
With Word online, you can:
- Create documents from scratch.
- Add text, tables, pictures, links and more.
- Access your documents from a computer, tablet, or phone with OneDrive.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Share your documents, and work with others.
Watch the video above to learn more about how you can get started with Word.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Word?
Microsoft Word is a word-processing program used mainly for creating documents, such as brochures, letters, learning activities, quizzes, tests, and students’ homework assignments.
How can I access Word?
You can access Word by logging into Office365. Simply go to www.office.com and login using your Loughborough College username and password.
Can I download Word?
After logging into the Office365 online portal you should see an ‘Install Office’ button in the top right of the interface. Simply click this button and follow the instructions to install a number of different desktop versions of Office365 software.