On the ILP Dashboard, you will find several ‘blocks’ of information as described below.
Clicking on the ‘more…’ button on any of the blocks will take you to that page where
you will find more in-depth information.
- My Attendance & Punctuality – A brief summary of your attendance and punctuality.
- Grades – A summary of your current grades.
- My Learning Diary – Shows you what meetings, assessments and SMART Targets are due.
- Recent ‘My Comments’ – Shows you any recent comments that have been made for or about you by a member of staff, usually a teacher, Progress Tutor or Study Programme/ Subject Area Lead.
- Timetable – View your timetable.
- Assessment Schedule – View your assessment schedule.
Many students have indicated that they prefer receiving texts to emails as they already have a mobile phone. Currently, there are a variety of purposes the college uses text messaging to contact you including letting you know if details about that days lesson change or for important reminders about exams.
For you to receive text messages we need to have an up-to-date number for you. You may have given the college a mobile number at enrolment, you can check this is still correct in the details section of your ILP.
If you need to update the mobile number the college has for you, please visit the college reception desk.