- View your Timetable
- See your Attendance and Punctuality
- View their assessment schedule and grades
- Set and read Student Action Targets
- Report absence
- Fill in sections that need to be completed
- Read and mark as read two essential Information documents
- Submit a change to their address or personal details
- View scheduled meetings
Parents and guardians can also view live information about their son/daughter such as attendance, timetable and progress data.
Many students have indicated that they prefer receiving texts to emails as they already have a mobile phone. Currently, there are a variety of purposes the college uses text messaging to contact you including letting you know if details about that days lesson change or for important reminders about exams.
For you to receive text messages we need to have an up-to-date number for you. You may have given the college a mobile number at enrolment, you can check this is still correct in the details section of your ILP.
If you need to update the mobile number the college has for you, please visit the college reception desk.