Exam Information

Access Arrangements

If you have previously been awarded access arrangements in examinations at school or college please make us aware so that we can give you advice about how to apply for similar arrangements.

Please note short reports completed at school or college (known as Form 8’s) cannot be used for Higher Education.

In order to ensure that appropriate support for your studies is put into place as quickly and effectively as possible, please contact support@loucoll.ac.uk