Getting Started With PowerPoint
With PowerPoint online you can:
- Create presentations from scratch or a template.
- Add text, images, art, and videos.
- Select a professional design with PowerPoint Designer.
- Add transitions, animations, and motion.
- Save to OneDrive, to get to your presentations from your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Share and work with others, wherever they are.
Watch the video above to learn more about how you can get started with PowerPoint
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint helps you create great-looking presentations, tell your story, and connect with your audience.
Where can I access PowerPoint?
You can access PowerPoint by logging into Microsoft 365. Simply go to the Microsoft 365 website and sign in using your Loughborough College email and password.
Can I download PowerPoint?
After logging into the Microsoft 365 online portal you should see an ‘Install apps’ button in the top right of the interface. Simply select this button and follow the instructions to install a number of different desktop versions of Microsoft 365 apps.