What is Accessibility?
Accessibility is the practice of making content, be it, Word documents, PowerPoints, resources and websites accessible and inclusive, giving equal access and opportunities to everyone wherever possible. Anything your tutor puts online for you should be accessible by as many people as possible, regardless of their learning style or disability type or severity.
On the following pages within Accessibility on the Helpdesk, you can find out about different accessibility features and tools available to you, including:
- Accessibility features of LearnZone including – Alternative formats
- Accessibility features in Windows
- Accessibility features in Microsoft Office
- Tool including Immersive Reader, Dictate, Translate & Closed captions
- Accessible Ebooks available in the Library
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I find out more information on Windows accessibility features?
You can find out more information here on Microsoft’s support website and YouTube Playlist:
Where can I go to find more support with Microsoft products?
You can find out more information and support on Microsoft’s website: