Getting Started with OneNote
With OneNote you can:
- Create a digital notebook that automatically saves and syncs your notes as you work.
- Type information in your notebook or insert it from other apps and web pages.
- Take handwritten notes or draw your ideas.
- Use highlighting and tags for easy follow-up.
- Share notebooks to collaborate with others.
- Access your notebooks from any device.
Watch the video above to learn more about how you can get started with OneNote.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is OneNote?
OneNote is your very own digital notebook. Whether you have a million ideas, a million things to do, Or a million things to remember, OneNote is the perfect app for capturing pretty much everything. With OneNote, you can: Type notes or record audio at your laptop.
How can I access OneNote?
You can access OneNote by logging into Office365. Simply go to www.office.com and login using your Loughborough College username and password.
Can I download OneNote?
After logging into the Office365 online portal you should see an ‘Install Office’ button in the top right of the interface. Simply click this button and follow the instructions to install a number of different desktop versions of Office365 software
What's the difference between OneNote and Class OneNote
OneNote is your very own digital notebook. You can use this software to take notes and record ideas. Class OneNote is linked to a Microsoft Team class and may include assignments, resources and activities created by your teacher. Your teacher may mark elements of this work as they can see what you have typed as you are typing it.