Living Without Abuse
Living Without Abuse (LWA) believes that all people have the right to live safely and without fear of violence and abuse. The LWA has partnered with the College Well-being Team to offer you specialist support.
This is confidential and they support male or female victims of domestic abuse.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.
If you are a victim of domestic violence, rape or any kind of abuse contact the Safeguarding Team as soon as possible on: 07979 737474
The Safeguarding Team will offer initial advice and support and help you contact external services.
The UAVA (United Against Violence and Abuse) offer information and advice to anyone experiencing domestic abuse. They can also provide support services to anyone living in Leicester, Leicestershire or Rutland. Committed to raising awareness of domestic abuse, working towards its prevention and eradication, and assisting those affected by this crime to determine their own lives.
- Jasmine House, Leicester Rape Crisis – Phone: 0116 2558852 or visit: www.jasminehouse.org.uk
- National Domestic Violence Helpline – Phone: 0808 2000247 (24 hrs and free from landlines)
- Womens’ Aid Leicestershire – Phone: 0808 80 20 028 or visit: www.wa-leicester.org.uk/
- Domestic Violence men – Phone: 0808 8010327 or visit: www.mensadviceline.org.uk/
- Honour network – Phone: 0800 5999247 or visit: www.karmanirvana.org.uk
- Living Without Abuse (LWA) – Phone: 01509 550317 or visit: www.lwa.org.uk
- UAVA (United Against Violence and Abuse) – Phone: 0808 80 200 28 or visit: www.uava.org.uk/