Loughborough College will:
- Encourage its employees to treat students and colleagues equally and respectfully.
Loughborough College aims to provide:
- High standards of teaching, support, advice and guidance.
- Access to a safe environment and practices which promote safeguarding.
- Access to activities that will enhance employability and personal development.
- Regular continuing professional development for staff.
- Opportunities for student involvement in reviewing teaching, learning and curriculum planning.
- Advice and support services on health, welfare, accommodation, finance and careers.
- Access to study spaces, learning resources and IT facilities.
Loughborough College aims to provide students with the following information:
- Timely notice, where reasonably possible, of course changes such as timetabled events and cancelled classes.
- Provide clear deadlines and timeframes for feedback on submitted work.
- Give all students access to an electronic student handbook detailing support arrangements and regulations.
- Give all students access to an electronic course handbook detailing course content, assessment criteria, mode of delivery of course, assessment and/or
- Examination arrangements, academic guidance, support appeals and complaints procedures and professional requirements.
- Provide details of course costs, payment options and where applicable financial support.
Loughborough College expects students to:
- Treat staff and fellow students equally and respectfully.
- Behave safely and responsibly on campus and whilst travelling to and from the campus.
- Respect the College environment and accommodation and behave respectfully to neighbours, and foster good relationships.
- Attend induction and participate fully in timetabled sessions including meetings with staff.
- Arrive promptly, ready and fully prepared for learning.
- Manage own learning and additional study time.
- Obtain agreement in advance for essential absences and inform the absence hotline of any unavoidable absences.
- Abide fully with all college regulations, policies and procedures.
- Submit assessed work by stated deadlines and actively participate in feedback.