What is Padlet?
Padlet is a fun online interactive notice board that you, your teacher, and your classmates can collaborate on. It’s great for sharing text, videos, pictures and more.
If your tutor has set one up and wants you to contribute to it, you don’t need an account, you just need the link to access the Padlet and you can then add content to it.
If you want to create your own Padlets you will then need an account.
Creating an account
If you want or need to create your own Padlets you will need to create an account to do this
- Navigate to Padlets website
- Select the ‘Sign up for free’ button
- The sign up page will load, select ‘Sign Up with Microsoft’
- Use your Microsoft account, college e-mail address and password. If you are already logged in to your College account, you should just be able to select your college e-mail.
- Accept Padlet’s permission request.
- Select the ‘Continue’ button for the free ‘Neon’ membership.
- Welcome to Padlet! page will open, select the ‘Let’s go’ button to begin creating.