For the latest information and actions take a look at the Coronavirus COVID-19 page on the college website.
The college has a ‘Safety First’ approach and we all have a responsibility to ensure that we work together to keep everyone as safe as possible
There are three key rules at the college:
- Keep a social distance from others
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- We recommend a face covering is worn in all communal area
The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
You should also book a test online or by calling 119.
If you develop symptoms whilst on campus, notify a member of staff immediately and they will call first aid and assist you