View and turn in assignments
View both upcoming and completed assignments by class, or view them across all your classes. Selecting an assignment will allow you to turn it in or view feedback and scores. You can also view your current grades by class.
- Head to a class team and the General channel. Select the Assignments tab.
- To view assignment details and turn in work, select the assignment.
- Attach any required materials, and select Turn in.
View and sort assignments within one class
Navigate to the General channel in your class, then select Assignments.
By default, assignments you haven’t turned in yet will display by order of due date under the Assigned arrow. Select Load previous and Load more to browse the list. Assignments you haven’t opened yet will have a bold title. Late assignments will include a Past due warning.
Select an assignment to attach any work and hand it in.
Upcoming assignment status
- Assignment title and due date—Before the due date. You haven’t turned in work yet.
- Past due—You haven’t turned your assignment in yet and it’s past the due date. This will only appear if your teacher is accepting late turn-ins.
See your grades
To see grades for assignments your teacher has reviewed and sent back to you:
- Select the Grades tab in the General channel.
- All your assignments are listed here with the nearest due date at the top. View your status on each assignment as well as points you’ve received on graded work. Assignments without points will show as Returned after your teacher has reviewed them.
- Use the arrows next to Due date and Assignment to sort your assignments.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I can't see my assignment.
Your lecturer may not have added or released it yet. Please contact them to find out. Alternatively, your assignment could be available on LearnZone. Please check your course to see if you can find it.